Equalising the high hat so it sounds less loud
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 2276
Registrado: 27 sept 2014
Guys,
I am mixing a song and I was told to reduce the volume of the high hat. But I only got a track with all the drums together. Would it be possible to do it just by fiddling the equaliser on the track? I am using qbase 8...
Any suggestions welcome, take into consideration that I am just starting to use qbase and that thing scares me ;)
Thanks, TG
I am mixing a song and I was told to reduce the volume of the high hat. But I only got a track with all the drums together. Would it be possible to do it just by fiddling the equaliser on the track? I am using qbase 8...
Any suggestions welcome, take into consideration that I am just starting to use qbase and that thing scares me ;)
Thanks, TG
Miembro
Publicaciones: 213
Registrado: 7 mar 2014
Try a "de-esser." Cubase most certainly has one. It might have a preset for hihats. It's a fairly common problem.
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
Timeless, entertaining, helpful, friendly and always surprising! I like when an idea is growing and is constantly reinvented. All users here are wikiloops and I like that. This is not any site on the web, it is wikiloops!
adu