Project: Happy B-daytunes
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 3037
Registrado: 30 dic 2010
hey fellows,heres the idea:
i have been thinking to start a b-daycalendarof wiki members & sending out conratulations by mail.
Now wouldn't it be cool to have a link to a special b-day-session in that mail?
My secondthought was: it would be cool,if there where b-day-songs available in several genres, so one has the choice to hear the b-day-reggae or the b-day-metal-hymn, you know...
if someones up for this crazy project, I think this could be fun :D
i have been thinking to start a b-daycalendarof wiki members & sending out conratulations by mail.
Now wouldn't it be cool to have a link to a special b-day-session in that mail?
My secondthought was: it would be cool,if there where b-day-songs available in several genres, so one has the choice to hear the b-day-reggae or the b-day-metal-hymn, you know...
if someones up for this crazy project, I think this could be fun :D
Miembro
Publicaciones: 16
Registrado: 19 oct 2011
Im up for the metal one... !! Haha !
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Administrador
Publicaciones: 239
Registrado: 9 may 2011
To be honest, I don't like birthdays so much, my own one included! :|
I am used to ignore it
I am used to ignore it
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 3037
Registrado: 30 dic 2010
@ Lutz:no problem, we could do a "I hate birthdays" track, too :)
so how are we going about?! shall we take some backings and add b-day-vocals (Snuts??), or should we produce something fresh? Maybe we should start with common chords and lyrics for all versions, so they stay alike while in different styles?! I'm open!
so how are we going about?! shall we take some backings and add b-day-vocals (Snuts??), or should we produce something fresh? Maybe we should start with common chords and lyrics for all versions, so they stay alike while in different styles?! I'm open!
Miembro
Publicaciones: 92
Registrado: 18 ene 2011
you got a b-day song and it was for the most important person at wikiloops. If someone will do it, he should do it
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks.
abyssinal