Inicio » Forum » Musicians forum »
Your favourite jams

your favourite jams

Ben Publicado el 11 nov 2011 #1
Ben
Miembro
Publicaciones: 14
Registrado: 17 sept 2011
hi guys.
i thought so many tracks get lost in the database.
maybe we just write down the session we like most or have this topic just to bring them back to discussion.
because i just lost the piece of paper where all my favourite sessions were listed
ben

- 2219
- 2391
mandolodda Publicado el 13 nov 2011 #2
mandolodda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 92
Registrado: 18 ene 2011
Hi Ben
sometimes I'm looking at the bookmarks from the other user.

This is very interesting
Lothar
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
Dick Publicado el 13 nov 2011 #3
Dick
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 3037
Registrado: 30 dic 2010
still, I like Bens idea - I was thinking to try to come up with a best of 2011-tracklist... and I wouldn't want to go by thumbs on that one, so feel free to suggest your nominees for each style...
mandolodda Publicado el 13 nov 2011 #4
mandolodda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 92
Registrado: 18 ene 2011
But this is difficult for me
mandolodda Publicado el 14 nov 2011 #5
mandolodda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 92
Registrado: 18 ene 2011
I found my first on (whit help from pete)

1231

great on
mandolodda Publicado el 14 nov 2011 #6
mandolodda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 92
Registrado: 18 ene 2011
next one

1392
Ben Publicado el 21 nov 2011 #7
Ben
Miembro
Publicaciones: 14
Registrado: 17 sept 2011
how about just editing your post when you have another favorite jam. so this topic wont get 1000pages long
Pete-Silence Publicado el 8 dic 2011 #8
Pete-Silence
Miembro
Publicaciones: 59
Registrado: 1 oct 2011
1783 / 1231 / 1165 / 860 / 1244 / 1850 / 2469 /
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
Dopelope1 Publicado el 17 dic 2011 #9
Dopelope1
Miembro
Publicaciones: 38
Registrado: 4 ago 2011
I have a lot but here are the ones I want to mention.

2614/2499/2368/2283/1671/1513/2150/2099/1877/1277

Sorry to have named a few of mine. :p I like them!
Ben Publicado el 7 mar 2012 #10
Ben
Miembro
Publicaciones: 14
Registrado: 17 sept 2011
ok i think with the idea of the "playlist feature" this topic has no more sense. there are anyway WAYS too many jams to post here.
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
I just love this place..... ;)
woXey

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.