Needing drums or/and bass to rock a classical piece
Miembro
Publicaciones: 127
Registrado: 1 may 2013
Dear all,
I'm actually recording for a surprise for a friend a rock version of the wedding march of Mendelssohn.
The tempo is T=115.100 but for the moment my guitar track is not clean (so I won't share it).
I was inspired by a guy on youtube
I enjoy if some drummer or bassist (or else) send me a track as single track for the final mixing.
Please, for those who access my facebook, no word on it : as I told you it would be a surprise.
If you want details don't hesitate to send me a mail
Have fun,
Sophie
I'm actually recording for a surprise for a friend a rock version of the wedding march of Mendelssohn.
The tempo is T=115.100 but for the moment my guitar track is not clean (so I won't share it).
I was inspired by a guy on youtube
I enjoy if some drummer or bassist (or else) send me a track as single track for the final mixing.
Please, for those who access my facebook, no word on it : as I told you it would be a surprise.
If you want details don't hesitate to send me a mail
Have fun,
Sophie
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
Jamming with others is so easy and there is an atmosphere of cooperation and morale support with musicians which is priceless and why I support wiki!
Itocpogo