Inicio » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Re-uploading my remix

Re-uploading my remix

Steve2000 Publicado el 25 nov 2013 #1
Steve2000
Miembro
Publicaciones: 12
Registrado: 23 nov 2013
Hi! Total noob here, and I uploaded my remix with my bass completely panned to the right. Is it possible to REPLACE my uploaded remix? It looks like if I upload it again (properly panned this time) it won't be replaced, but instead it will become a new remix. Thanks.
Dick Publicado el 25 nov 2013 #2
Dick
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 3039
Registrado: 30 dic 2010
hey there steve - you are right, another upload will appear as a second version! To remove the first one, use the "red flag" button shown next to the player!

have fun around the loops

Dick
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
Steve2000 Publicado el 25 nov 2013 #3
Steve2000
Miembro
Publicaciones: 12
Registrado: 23 nov 2013
Thanks Dick...OK I uploaded the proper track, but people have already commented on the first remix, so it looks like if I "Red Flag" the first remix for deletion, I think it I will be deleting their comments, so I guess I'm stuck with two remixes. Oh well, note to self: listen in headphones before uploading next time, LoL. Thanks!
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet.
KMstar

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.