One More Cup Of Coffee 2x16b vbrch acoustic
Lyric #4086 by gwailoah
Tags: Leaving, love, destiny
Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 173
Registrado: 10 sept 2014
Acoustic
V1. Time for me to be leaving
Time to be on my way
Got things I need to be doing
Restless heart won't let me stay
See the road out in the distance
Hear the wind calling my name
And if your heart feels to broken
Aint no way you're to blame
Bridge. Don't cry no tears my sweet darling
Hold my hand and let me go... and give me
Chorus One more cup of coffee
Before I leave this place
One more cup of coffee
Put the smile back on my face
One more cup of coffee
Help me sing my song
One more cup of coffee
And I'm gone
V2 Lord knows that I love you
Lord knows that I care
But there's something that is driving me
Saying I gotta be somewhere
Ain't no way to explain it
But I'll regret it if I stay
And I know that you'll be happy
Once I'm on my way
Rpt bridge
Rpt chorus
End
V1. Time for me to be leaving
Time to be on my way
Got things I need to be doing
Restless heart won't let me stay
See the road out in the distance
Hear the wind calling my name
And if your heart feels to broken
Aint no way you're to blame
Bridge. Don't cry no tears my sweet darling
Hold my hand and let me go... and give me
Chorus One more cup of coffee
Before I leave this place
One more cup of coffee
Put the smile back on my face
One more cup of coffee
Help me sing my song
One more cup of coffee
And I'm gone
V2 Lord knows that I love you
Lord knows that I care
But there's something that is driving me
Saying I gotta be somewhere
Ain't no way to explain it
But I'll regret it if I stay
And I know that you'll be happy
Once I'm on my way
Rpt bridge
Rpt chorus
End
+3
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 500
Registrado: 2 dic 2020
Cool lyric Bryan, I thought It suited an old style rock 'n' roll vibe. One more cup indeed☕
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue.
tron12