Bootsy Plugins - Free!
Miembro
Publicaciones: 5
Registrado: 13 sept 2014
Between my childhood ear issues, and playing in R-n-R bands since I was 15, my hearing is in pretty bad shape. That-said, during my Internet research for good quality plugins I keep finding the name "Bootsy" being mentioned as exceptional quality, and they're free! Please send me feedback as-to your "good ears" opinions on the different ones offered here... https://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/downloads/
Glen
Glen
Miembro
Publicaciones: 281
Registrado: 30 ene 2021
Epic Clouds is fun and a bit different.
I haven't read a bad word about them and they have their fans for sure.
But I already have enough bloody plugins, some of which I'm very familiar with and I agree more and more with the philosophy of using a limited amount of tools that you know well. eg I have (oh dear, I just counted!) 49 compressors/limiters but I use no more than 4 of them - I should have a clear out.
As your hearing is in bad shape (me too) what you might find helpful is a second pair of ears, there are a few so-called AI eq's out there that will aim your mix at a target. It can be illuminating just to see what they want to do to your instruments or mix. I admit to buying a few of these:
Sonible smart eq which can be as fiddly as you want.
Mastering-the-Mix BassRoom and MixRoom - same kind of thing for your mix bus. Just messing with these recently.
Of course these target driven eqs expect certain things eg if you have a track with no cymbals they will suggest too much high end boost.
I haven't read a bad word about them and they have their fans for sure.
But I already have enough bloody plugins, some of which I'm very familiar with and I agree more and more with the philosophy of using a limited amount of tools that you know well. eg I have (oh dear, I just counted!) 49 compressors/limiters but I use no more than 4 of them - I should have a clear out.
As your hearing is in bad shape (me too) what you might find helpful is a second pair of ears, there are a few so-called AI eq's out there that will aim your mix at a target. It can be illuminating just to see what they want to do to your instruments or mix. I admit to buying a few of these:
Sonible smart eq which can be as fiddly as you want.
Mastering-the-Mix BassRoom and MixRoom - same kind of thing for your mix bus. Just messing with these recently.
Of course these target driven eqs expect certain things eg if you have a track with no cymbals they will suggest too much high end boost.
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 281
Registrado: 30 ene 2021
Here's a free AI thing from Izotope if you get it within about the next 10 days. Neutron elements, usually about £45.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/21-Channel-Strip/9984-Neutron-4-Elements/?a_aid=5f57b1baad1a1
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/21-Channel-Strip/9984-Neutron-4-Elements/?a_aid=5f57b1baad1a1
+1
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue.
tron12