Brushes-only?
Miembro
Publicaciones: 1
Registrado: 17 nov 2015
Hi,
Am working on an experiment, but can find no brushes-only percussion in odd time signatures. Is any of the magnificent percussionists/ drummers on WL able to produce brushes-only tracks on which I (and hopefully others) can collab?
Specific time-sigs include 11/4 (123-12-123-123), 7/4, 5/4, 9/8, 12/8, 11/8. Any or all of these would be great. Thanks!
Am working on an experiment, but can find no brushes-only percussion in odd time signatures. Is any of the magnificent percussionists/ drummers on WL able to produce brushes-only tracks on which I (and hopefully others) can collab?
Specific time-sigs include 11/4 (123-12-123-123), 7/4, 5/4, 9/8, 12/8, 11/8. Any or all of these would be great. Thanks!
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 128
Registrado: 23 jul 2013
Hi friend
I'm not a drummer although lately I play drums a lot ... if you enter "glezbass + brushes" in the tracks searchbox you will find brush tracks that I usually play in my tin box !! some tracks have HD if you want to download them
This is the one I like the most with ArkRockStudio #153720
I consider the game of brushes very interesting to practice the beat and the internal tempo, I am rather a bassist ...
Greetings
I'm not a drummer although lately I play drums a lot ... if you enter "glezbass + brushes" in the tracks searchbox you will find brush tracks that I usually play in my tin box !! some tracks have HD if you want to download them
This is the one I like the most with ArkRockStudio #153720
I consider the game of brushes very interesting to practice the beat and the internal tempo, I am rather a bassist ...
Greetings
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
Better than Facebook..All the people here are the greatest!! Join in on the addiction! This one is the best addiction you will find. Healthy too!
Fishinmissio