Any Acoustic players use a T Rex Soulmate?
Miembro
Publicaciones: 683
Registrado: 19 sept 2018
I have 90% of my studio recording workflow complete.
Acoustic -I went with a Fishman rare Earth Blend pickup which is a humbucker pickup and internal cardoid mike like this guy has.
That pickup is the bomb. Way better then a piezo.
Im looking at effects and its come down to Fishman Tonedeq or Trace Elliot transient A ....
and then I found this.....
Im VERY interested in this and if anyone uses it , id like to hear it on a track.
Its a little more then a looper. Its an actual DI , preamp and effect. It has chorus and delay.
Thanks and Im aware of the major effect units out there but this interests me greatly.
[youtube]RtAT6FuD_K0[/youtube]
Acoustic -I went with a Fishman rare Earth Blend pickup which is a humbucker pickup and internal cardoid mike like this guy has.
That pickup is the bomb. Way better then a piezo.
Im looking at effects and its come down to Fishman Tonedeq or Trace Elliot transient A ....
and then I found this.....
Im VERY interested in this and if anyone uses it , id like to hear it on a track.
Its a little more then a looper. Its an actual DI , preamp and effect. It has chorus and delay.
Thanks and Im aware of the major effect units out there but this interests me greatly.
[youtube]RtAT6FuD_K0[/youtube]
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
A friendly and welcoming place, it gives me the chance to be creative and have so much fun with an amazingly talented community. Thanks!
Shi