Inicio » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

rtkradle Publicado el 16 feb 2021 #1
rtkradle
Miembro
Publicaciones: 6
Registrado: 28 oct 2014
Have a Mackie profx 12 ch.usb mixer. Using reaper daw. I can bring a wave file into track one but when I try to add vocals to track two, track one bleeds onto track two also. How do I make that stop? It's got to be some setting somewhere but after hours and hours trying things and looking for answers online I cannot find any answers.
GBD Publicado el 18 feb 2021 #2
GBD
Miembro
Publicaciones: 151
Registrado: 14 sept 2016
Your headphones maybe getting picked-up by your microphone. Move microphone away turn down volume on headphones. Or get different headphones you may need to experiment.
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
rtkradle Publicado el 18 feb 2021 #3
rtkradle
Miembro
Publicaciones: 6
Registrado: 28 oct 2014
No... It's way deeper. They are working on the issue at Sweetwater but it looks like Mackie and Reaper hate each other. It's in the routing. There is a loop back that looks unsolvable. I just bought a Presonus interface as a go between. It arrives today. Hopefully all is good by tonight...lol
+2
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net.
Lutz

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.