Inicio » Forum » Musicians forum »
Happy "Christmas".

Happy "Christmas".

Andri Publicado el 20 dic 2020 #1
Andri
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 38
Registrado: 2 abr 2017
Merry "Christmas".
and I have put it in quotes, because I think that all of us in the country we are in, will have a different Christmas.
I've opened this post to tell all the members of Wikiloops, whether they are followers or not, to comment on my tracks or I comment on theirs, that together we have created something that is far beyond the Covid, passports or borders. We have created a great musical family, where it doesn't matter what language, style or profession each of us has because we are part of it... music and musical conversation.
I feel very good being part of this great family and I hope that we will continue for many, many years together. I wish you a very happy Christmas.
+7
GlezBass Publicado el 21 dic 2020 #2
GlezBass
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 128
Registrado: 23 jul 2013
You can not express best friend !!!
Merry Christmas to all the members of this great family and to yourself my dear friend !!!
Greetings and congratulations to all!!

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l49K1HFKtquJM5SCY/giphy.gif[/img]

PS I know what you are going to give some .....
+5
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
Tinker Publicado el 22 dic 2020 #3
Tinker
Miembro
Publicaciones: 12
Registrado: 28 oct 2020
Thank you so much, Andri and GlezBass! :)

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness!

In particular, I wish all Loopers and their families that this currently difficult time will pass quickly and that you and your loved ones will pass this time safe and sound.
+1
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
This is such a great idea, helping musicians to make music from anywhere around the world !
Tintin

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.