how do i ......
Miembro
Publicaciones: 30
Registrado: 14 feb 2015
this goes out to drummers or if anyone knows that cool too, I have a europower pmp1000 , I want to record the drums only , but the only way it comes thru my headphones is backing and drums, how do I split it using the I/o's of the mixer, so only the drums goto the pc?
p.s. I already checked the manual but it reads like "stereo" instuctions lol
p.s. I already checked the manual but it reads like "stereo" instuctions lol
Miembro
Publicaciones: 1
Registrado: 3 ago 2016
I don`t think that board is capable of doing what you want it to,it is a live board.I have a eurodesk UB2442FX-Pro,it has 8 direct outs/4 aux sends/4 effects sends,4 sub busses.
If you can find something along those lines,they are older desks,but are recording desks( you can send different stuff to different places).YOU can try sending ALL the drums to the Monitor output,But it would be Mono
,and you will want a stereo spread on your Drums.The pmp 1000 just does`nt have the sends/subs you need,Sorry,...holyjaguar
If you can find something along those lines,they are older desks,but are recording desks( you can send different stuff to different places).YOU can try sending ALL the drums to the Monitor output,But it would be Mono
,and you will want a stereo spread on your Drums.The pmp 1000 just does`nt have the sends/subs you need,Sorry,...holyjaguar
+3
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 105
Registrado: 4 jul 2014
If your headphones listen to a monitor mix and you record the 'normal' output signal, then you could (assuming the monitor is pre fader) mute that unwanted signal on the output by simply pulling down the corresponding fader.
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
Wikiloops is a real great idea. It's very exciting to talk and play with poeple all around the world. Long Live Wikiloops!
JeF31