Some cool and free virtual instruments
Miembro
Publicaciones: 9
Registrado: 21 jul 2014
Came across Spitfire Audio Labs - https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/ - a collection of free VSTi's that should plug into most DAWs. They are all sampled instruments, such as strings, trumpets, pianos, stringed instruments etc. There are loads and they are very high quality and professionally recorded.
"An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they're all free."
No catch that I can see (apart from you need to sign-up) -> https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/
"An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they're all free."
No catch that I can see (apart from you need to sign-up) -> https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/
+11
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 29
Registrado: 23 jul 2016
Oooh yes ! Thank you very much for sharing. I run and look at this address ! Hmmmm... It smells good.
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visitar Tienda
Miembro
Publicaciones: 204
Registrado: 16 nov 2019
Funny, I spend the last year sifting through free vst stuff. Never tried any spitfire labs. Looking for orchestral stuff. I'll investigate.
Highly recommended freebies:
any plugin by Full Bucket music (German based).
Surge (used to be pay, now is open source)
Odin 2 (great Moog emulation)
Crystal (nice beginners synth)
Highly recommended freebies:
any plugin by Full Bucket music (German based).
Surge (used to be pay, now is open source)
Odin 2 (great Moog emulation)
Crystal (nice beginners synth)
+1
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 29
Registrado: 23 jul 2016
I'm used to make music with Alchemy. I love it. This is a huge library of vst included in my DAW Logic Pro (Mac).
But it seems that this plug-in is an open source for Windows too.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/alchemy-by-camel-audio
But it seems that this plug-in is an open source for Windows too.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/alchemy-by-camel-audio
+1
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable
apoyo de:
This is such a great idea, helping musicians to make music from anywhere around the world !
Tintin