Inicio » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Different volumes on the same track

Different volumes on the same track

blubasso Publicado el 15 dic 2019 #1
blubasso
Miembro
Publicaciones: 34
Registrado: 20 abr 2016
Hello, I'd like to change volumes in the same track from a certain point on and than return to the old volume. You know: maybe changing volume for a solo and then return on old volume. I use Cubase 10 Elements.
No MIDI files, just .wav or .mp3
How can I do it?
+1
OliVBee Publicado el 15 dic 2019 #2
OliVBee
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 763
Registrado: 7 ene 2013
i think what you are seeking is automation ... you can find many tutorials online and automation can be applied to nearly anything you could think of in a DAW !

[youtube]o3faopB0FPw[/youtube]
+4
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
blubasso Publicado el 15 dic 2019 #3
blubasso
Miembro
Publicaciones: 34
Registrado: 20 abr 2016
I'll have a look at it. Many thanks Oliv :)
+1
magirtiko Publicado el 15 dic 2019 #4
magirtiko
Miembro
Publicaciones: 54
Registrado: 24 sept 2017
Hi Stefano,

With Reaper is very easy, I think it is the same with other software..

If I cut a portion of the track then I can slide down/up from the top of the track: this reduce the wave and its volume.

Hope it is useful to you :)
+2
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
Hi Wikiloops, dank jullie wel voor deze ongelofelijke leuke site. Je speelt wereldwijd samen met fantastische muzikanten Heel inspirerend.
FMH

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.