lyrics

petebass Publicado el 1 ago 2016 #1
petebass
Miembro
Publicaciones: 48
Registrado: 3 nov 2015
Is it possible to put lyrics up for a track after you've already posted it, cheers
Dick Publicado el 1 ago 2016 #2
Dick
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 3037
Registrado: 30 dic 2010
hmmm, nope, not yet I'm affraid... it will become available soon, I'm planning a sort of "change everything & add forgotten stuff" after upload on an track.
So, short answer is "not yet" :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visitar Tienda
petebass Publicado el 1 ago 2016 #3
petebass
Miembro
Publicaciones: 48
Registrado: 3 nov 2015
Many Thanks Dick for the quick reply.and thanks for all your hard work that makes this the best musician's site ever.
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
My guitar sat in a corner. Then I discovered wikiloops and now, not one day has gone by that I haven't played it.
Psycho

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.