Inicio » Forum » Recording and mixing »
ADDICTIVE DRUMS 2 OR ANY DRUMS VST

ADDICTIVE DRUMS 2 OR ANY DRUMS VST

SoulFingers Publicado el 26 oct 2021 #21
SoulFingers
SUPPORTER
Publicaciones: 98
Registrado: 7 ago 2021
Thanks for sharing your experience Joe, this is really helpful.
I heared about the darkglass but never tried it out myself. Maybe the chance is now ;)
By the way - i think a good bass signal is also important. I've heared many times that most sound engineers like P basses as they cut easier through the mix. That's also my experience. It may not always be super defined, but it's always there.
+1
Las sesiones de jam en línea de wikiloops son posibles con el amable apoyo de:
user profile image
If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops.
ign1755691711

wikiloops usa Cookies y procesa datos en cumplimiento con el GDPR,
como se indica en nuestra política de privacidad de datos.